Thought for the Day
“Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven't planted.” -David Bly
We may set goals to achieve our dreams. However, sometimes we forget that in order to achieve our dreams and be successful, we need to work hard and go through moments that are challenging. Hard work and perseverance yield success. We must remember this when the road seems too difficult and we are feeling discouraged. Focus, take one step at a time, and believe that your hard work will pay off in the end. You will achieve your dreams!
Today, put in the effort and strive for success! You will achieve great things!
To receive a weekly Thought for the Day email, click here.
Free anonymous screening is available for depression, alcohol abuse, bipolar disorder, eating disorders, generalized anxiety disorder, posttraumatic stress disorder and adolescent depression.
Click here to start a free anonymous screening now.
News You Can Use
- Upcoming Sensory-Friendly Movies in Theaters
- Suicide Loss Support Series - ongoing
- Navigating School and Work with a Serious Mental Health Condition - Free Online Webinar
- Mindful Eating - weekly classes with rolling admissions, join any time
- Unwinding Anxiety - weekly classes with rolling admissions, join any time
- Worcester Community Connections Coalition & Worcester Family Resource Center
- Mindfulness Practice Opportunities
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Program (MBSR)
- Hope Floats Healing and Wellness Center
- Simonds-Hurd Complementary Care Center
- Heartwell Institute
News You Can Use
- Spark Joy By Getting Rid of Bad Money Habits
- Four Self-Care Habits to Practice at Work
- Ways to Show Yourself Some Love on Valentine’s Day
- Mind Tricks That Keep You Addicted to Your Phone
- How To Bring More Mindfulness Into Your Life
- 10 Easy Lifestyle Changes to Improve Your Mental Health
- “No” Is A Complete Sentence
- Vaping - The New Look of Nicotine Addiction
- Ways Sleep Is Good for Your Relationships
- How to Control Anger and Frustration in a Relationship
- Simple Rules for Amazing Health
- Coping with Weight Means Coping with Life
- Protecting Your Identity
- Be Informed for Emergencies from Ready.gov
- When Media Coverage Becomes Too Much
- Resources for Survivors and the Public Following Disaster and Mass Violence