Campus alert status is yellow: For the latest campus alert status, news and resources, visit

Search Close Search
Page Menu

Leaving the University


If you are eligible and wish to retire, please contact the Benefits Department in the HR Service Center at 508-856-5260, option 1 for more information.

Reasons other than Retirement

If you are leaving for reasons other than retirement, please refer to the "Leaving the University Guides" section on the Benefit Summaries page which contains general information and links to all applicable forms.

Faculty should contact the Benefits Department in the HR Service Center at 508-856-5260, option 1 for information.

Medical Residents and Fellows should contact the Graduate Medical Education Office to schedule an exit interview.

Non-U.S. Citizens or Permanent Residents who are holding a non-immigrant status (F-1, J-1, H-1B, etc.) should refer to the Immigration Services website for more information.

To access benefit information, click the Benefit Summaries button below (or on the top navigation bar):