Core Flow Cytometry Facility Protocols
In this section we provide protocols, data sheets to organize your samples, and fluorochome selection guides to assist in your experimental design. Your fluorophore selection, type and number, will determine which instrumentation is appropriate for your panel.
We have the BD Biosciences High Throughput Sampling System for our 18 parameter or our 9 parameter LSR II. Below are our requirements to analyze samples on 96 and 384 well plates. If you have any questions, please contact anyone in the lab at 6-3276.
Please keep in mind that unfixed untested or known infectious samples MUST be brought to our lab in secondary containment such as a sealable plastic or styrofoam box. Depending on the infectious agent we may require that they be run in our biosafety level III facility. Please consult our Biosafety page to see how to prepare for potentially biohazardous sort samples.
- FACSCalibur Data Sheet
- 10 Color LSR II Data Sheet
- 8 Color LSR II Data Sheet
- 6 Color LSR II Data Sheet
- LSR II HTS Plate Data Sheet
- Sorting Data Sheet
Fluorochrome Selection Guides
- FACSCalibur Analyzer Optics and Fluorochrome
- Core LSRII A-5 "Donald" Optics and Fluorochromes
- Core LSRII B-3 "Daisy" Optics and Fluorochromes
- LRB LSR II A "Uncle Fester" Analyzer Optics and Fluorochromes
- LRB LSR II B "Lurch" Analyzer Optics and Fluorochromes
- LSR II HTS Requirements
- Core BSL-3 "B Aria" Cell Sorter Optics and Fluorochromes
- Core BSL-2+ "2 Aria" Cell Sorter Optics and Fluorochromes
- Core Lab "C Aria" II Cell Sorter Optics and Fluorochromes
- Core FACSVantage Cell Sorter Optics and Fluorochomes
- Core MoFlo XDP High Speed Cell Sorter Optics and Fluorochromes