ConnectIT: The Adventure Continues!
ConnectIT is an ongoing team-building event organized by the UMMS IT department for IT employees. The goal of this campaign is for us get to know people from different teams, exchange ideas, develop new friendships, and most of all – have fun together.
Building on the success of the first ConnectIT event in early summer 2017, ConnectIT will continue on with seasonal events. As with the inaugural ConnectIT event, anyone choosing to participate will get a half day off to go and do something fun! The only requirement is that you can only use that half a day off if you register and take part in a group event.
The Fall 2017 Edition
- There are 3 Fall events to choose from; descriptions and signup forms appear below.
- Space is limited to a maximum of 20 members per event. (Members are limited to 1 event.)
- Registration ends September 29th, 2017.
- Your group will meet on the date and at the time specified in the event description.
- Take the half day and enjoy your adventure together. Hooray!
Be sure to take pictures or videos of your group’s adventure, and send them to EngageIT@umassmed.edu for posting on the website.
Three Events to Choose From
|October 10, 2017 2:00 P.M.
||October 20, 2017 2:00 P.M.
Apple and Peach Picking
Belkin Family Lookout Farm
89 South Pleasant Street
South Natick, MA
Walk through Purgatory
198 Purgatory Road
Sutton, MA 01590
Disc Golf and Brewery
Rapscallion Disc Golf and Brewery
195 Arnold Road
Sturbridge, MA 01518
Registration Coming Soon!
Stay current with ConnectIT
Keep an eye on Facebook and Twitter for #ConnectIT, and check out our blog to see how your colleagues are enjoing their time. You might get some good ideas for your team's adventure!
If you have any questions, please email us at EngageIT@umassmed.edu.