UMass Core Facilities Voucher Program
Gain the Competitive Edge
with Incentives from the State of Massachusetts at UMass Medical School
A new state voucher program funded by the Massachusetts legislature gives small and medium-sized businesses (<50 FTEs) access to the University’s leading-edge research facilities at competitive rates. Our consortium hosts 85+ core facilities, from Cryo EM to Animal Modeling, all are available for use with the voucher program.
- Start-ups and companies with 10 or fewer employees receive a 75% subsidy.
- Start-ups and companies with 11-50 employees receive a 50% subsidy.
UMass Core Facilities benefits:
- Highly competitive rates
- Managed by full-time experienced professionals
- Tiered access to equipment and services
- Streamlined contracts
- State-of-art facilities and equipment