Search Close Search
Page Menu

Rakhee Lalla, MD, assistant professor, graduate of the Junior Faculty Development Program

Date Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Rakhee Lalla, MD, assistant professorWe are proud to celebrate with Rakhee Lalla, MD, assistant professor of neurology on graduating from the 2024 Junior Faculty Development Program (JFDP) which provided professional development under the mentorship of Vandana Nagpal, MD.

The Junior Faculty Development Program provides a 12-month study which includes a comprehensive research curriculum, focuses on career development; and provides mentorship under the guidance of a senior faculty member.

Rakhee shares her experience in the program, "Participating in the JFDP was a great experience and helped me to grow as an academic physician. The program taught me skills to further pursue my goals as a clinician educator and has connected me to a network of junior faculty in various departments. I would highly recommend the program to any junior faculty members in our department." 

JFDP alumni, Anindita Deb, MD, associate professor of neurology was a guest speaker providing remarks during the ceremony. 

Click here to learn more about the program.