More than 100 years of proven success driving discoveries to products. We are dedicated to the development of novel biologics for the treatment of diseases with public health importance. In the last ten years we have discovered four treatments that advanced into clinical trials.
Multiple laboratories supporting process development with experience advancing discoveries to IND, establishing a cGMP process, authoring cGMP documentation and lowering cost of goods sold by optimizing productivity.
Multiple state of the art facilities producing FDA licensed therapeutics as well as cGMP IND and pre-IND drug substances. Services include bulk drug manufacture of monoclonal antibodies, vectored therapeutics and aseptic fill finish.
In The News
- At MassBiologics, Heidi Smith works to move innovative therapies from bench to bedside
- Mass. Researchers Seek Funding to Keep Testing Diphtheria Treatment
- UMass Medical researchers conducting global research
- Gates Foundation awards MassBiologics $2M to develop treatment for enteric diarrhea.
- First of its kind Anti-Rabies drug is launched in India.
- Serum Institute of India launches Rabishield, developed in partnership with MassBiologics.
- Gene therapy product manufactured at MassBiologics SouthCoast nears clinical trials.
- Fox25 News highlights Lyme treatment being developed at MassBiologics
- MassBiologics treatment for Lyme Disease on WBZ TV news.
- MassBiologics continues to pursue unmet medical needs.
- Doctors see gains against 'An Urgent Threat,' C. Diff
- MassBiologics developing promising alternative treatment for diphtheria.
- MassBiologics Discovery granted FDA approval.
- MassBiologics and AbCellera partner to discover fully human antibodies against drug-resistant bacteria.