SEP Application Process
Online applications and supporting documents may be submitted from November 15th - March 15th. The Applications must be completed online and all supporting documents must be in our office by March 15th.
- Submit Online Application. Applications must be completed online. Applications cannot be saved mid-process so be sure to have enough time to complete the application when you begin.
- Print the forms in the box below. The forms are required. All forms are in pdf format; if you don't already have Adobe Reader, download the free reader now, Adobe Reader Download.
- Also supply the following from the school:
- An official college transcript, which means it must include an official school seal and/or be on school watermarked paper and be signed.
- Current Resume
- Two Letters of Recommendation
For assistance with the application process, call the Office of Outreach Programs at the UMass Medical School (Worcester) at 508-856-2707 or email Outreach Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org. If further computer assistance is needed, please contact web services.
Applications are reviewed in March by the SEP Selection Committee. Students are notified of their selection by email in April.