Mindfulness Publications and Research
Carl Fulwiler, MD, PhD
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapies for Behavioral Health Disorders (with Jeremiah Slutsky and Jay Byron), Psychiatry Information in Brief (2013)
- Mindfulness and Health (with Fernando de Torrijos), Psychiatry Issue Briefs (2011)
Research in progress
- Mindfulness and Acceptance-Based Smoking Cessation Treatment for Veterans with Posttraumatic Stress Disorder.
Amy Wachholtz, PhD, MDiv, ABPP, FACHP
- Migraines and meditation: does spirituality matter?
Wachholtz AB, Pargament KI.
J Behav Med. 2008 Aug;31(4):351-66. doi: 10.1007/s10865-008-9159-2. Epub 2008 Jun 13.
- Tonelli, M. & Wachholtz, A. Meditation-Based Treatment Yielding Immediate Relief for Meditation-Naive Migraineurs. Pain Management Nursing. Available online 20 June 2012. DOI 10.1016/j.pmn.2012.04.002
Research in analysis
- Brief Meditation Intervention for Individuals with Frequent Migraine Headaches.
Doug Ziedonis, MD, MPH
- Introducing qigong meditation into residential addiction treatment: a pilot study where gender makes a difference (with Kevin W. Chen, Anthony Comerford, and Phillip Shinnick), Journal of alternative and complementary medicine (New York, N.Y.) (2010)