Welcome to UMass Worcester PRC
|Stephenie C. Lemon, PhD & Milagros C. Rosal, PhD
Co-directors, UMass Worcester Prevention Research Center
Welcome to the UMass Worcester Prevention Research Center. We are proud to be a member of the Prevention Research Center (PRC) network funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Our Vision: Optimal health of communities, families and individuals.
Our Mission: To promote health and prevent disease and disability by conducting research that addresses pressing community health issues, supporting public health practice and training the next generation of researchers.
We accomplish our Vision and Mission by being:
- Dr. Stephenie Lemon and other UMMS researchers are partnering to reduce disparities in breast cancer care
- UMass Worcester PRC Research Brief-Exploring Contributions of Local Health Departments in Physical Activity Policy Decision-Making
- PAPRN+ Capabilities for Public Health Agency Involvement in Decision Making to Increase Active Transportation Opportunity
- Visit the UMass Worcester PRC Team at APHA!
- UMass Worcester PRC: Eating Patterns and Risk Factors for Cardiovascular Disease Among Latinos