Our professional Talent Acquisition Team sources local, regional and national talent to attract the best and the brightest to UMass Medical School (UMMS). If it is determined that you are a potentially strong fit, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will guide you through the remaining steps in the process.
To also help you understand where you are during every step of the hiring process, please review our Applying for a Job FAQs* for directions on applying to jobs, storing of resumes and cover letters, errors on documents submitted, and more. Review the FAQ topic categories below for assistance to see if any of these topics assist you with your inquiry.
Thank you for your interest in working at UMMS.
- Searching and applying for a specific job
- Submitting my resume for general consideration (not a specific job)
- Updating your profile and checking job status
- Receiving or stopping notification for job openings
- Referring friends to job openings
- Retrieving forgotten password
UMMS offers competitve salaries. Access salary ranges for positions at UMMS by searching the Salary Grade Chart.
*Note that any screen captures or wording used in the above FAQs demonstrate standard settings and verbiage from our iCIMS career portal. UMMS may have custom configured some of the iCIMS pages. Therefore, the screen captures shown in the above FAQs may slightly vary.