Campus alert status is yellow: For the latest campus alert status, news and resources, visit

Search Close Search
Search Close Search
Page Menu


School of Medicine and Graduate School of Nursing students that are applying for away rotations will need to submit their forms to Student Health to be filled out. 

To expidite your forms please:

  • Submit all you rotation application forms together if possible
  • Include your name and date of birth on all forms
  • Note the timing required for TST or IGRA to satisfy multiple sites and avoid repeat testing
  • Please allow 2-3 days for SH to complete these forms. 

Once the form has been completed, the Student Health Secretary will send you an e-mail and/or will notify you if further information, labs or vaccines are required.

If you are sick and need medical care while you are at an off site/ away rotation, please contact your Primary Care Provider (PCP). Or, if available, you may contact an urgent care clinic in your area. (Please be sure to check your insurance coverage).

If you are in need of emergent care, please go to your closest Emergency Room.

Any student that has an injury at their away rotation site, or a blood borne pathogen exposure should contact that institutions Employee Health department ASAP for emergent evaluation. For more information, refer to this link for more details.