Global Health Calendars
The Global Health Calendar is made each year by UMMS students in the Global Health Pathway (GHP).
The calendar helps with several objectives:
- Educate others about global health issues
- Help to build a community at UMMS that is interested in global health
- Highlight the learning and service done by UMMS students in the area of global health
Each year the proceeds from the sale of the Global Health Calendars go towards a Global Health Service Project that is led by the 2nd year UMMS students in the GHP who created the calendar.
Information about the 2018 Global Health Calendar
Click to view a low resolution version of the 2018 Global Health Calendar
- Students in the GHP are selling the calendars for $20 each (or $15 each if being purchased by a student). Cash and checks are accepted. (If paying by check, please make the check payable to UMass Medical School, and add "UMMS Global Health Service Project" in the memo line.)
- You can purchase calendars in any of the following ways;
- Stop by Lilibeth Cortez's office to pick up calendars. Lilibeth's office is in the UMMS Office Undergraduate Medical Education, down the hall from the UMMS bookstore and Lamar Soutter Library. Email: Lilibeth.firstname.lastname@example.org; Office phone: (508) 856-6065
- Email Lilibeth to receive a calendar via mail or interoffice mail. (Be sure you include your mailing address in your request.)
Note: Please contact Lilibeth to ask if there are calendars still available... they're selling fast!
2016 Global Health Calendar
2015 Global Health Calendar
2014 Global Health Calendar
2017 Global Health Calendar