Episerver upgrade brings you new features and bug fixes
Posted On: Monday, August 22, 2016
Episerver 9 Episerver 9 is coming Friday, August 26th with a new sleek interface, new functionality, improved search results in blocks/media gadget, and various bug fixes. We will also have a new forms engine with a simplified user experience offering a rapid and ultra-flexible way to build forms via drag and drop functionality.
In addition to the upgrade, we are excited to introduce a few new features developed recently:
- Full-width Hero Slider with Text Overlay – quick and easy way to create search engine optimized slides!
- Profiles Listing Block and Page – pull your department’s faculty lists directly from Profiles RNS!
- Updated SEO tab for better page optimization and compatibility with social networks.
Important dates and times
On Friday, August 26 will be a content freeze across all umassmed.edu websites, meaning no updates or content changes can take place during the following hours:
- Library Intranet 8:30 - 10:00 - COMPLETE and SUCCESSFUL
- Inside 10:00 - 12:00 - COMPLETE and SUCCESSFUL
- All www.umassmed.edu websites 12:00 - end of the day
On Monday, August 29th, there will be our Genius Cafe and Live Chat available for you as usual, if you have any questions.
First time you log in to the Episerver, please follow the next steps:
You should now be able to see 4 items on the right panel: Blocks, Media, Forms and Calendar Events
Thank You and Happy Episerving!