The interprofessional Center for Experiential Learning and Simulation (iCELS) at UMass Medical School offers health care systems and professionals an opportunity for ongoing credentialing needs and professional development of physicians, nurses, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and other allied health clinicians. Because we are located in Worcester, MA, we are a convenient location for many in the New England area.
- Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS) Now offering 10th edition course!
- Fundamental Critical Care Support (FCCS)
- DATE TBD: November 2018
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- In order to certify in ACLS, the learner must have a valid BLS certification
- ACLS Initial Course (e-ACLS + 6 hour Skills Session)
- ACLS Retraining Course (e-ACLS + 3 hour Skills Session)
- ACLS + Moderate Sedation Training with AHA ACLS recertification
- Course Dates Coming Soon!!
- Click Here to register
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Basic Life Support CPR for Healthcare Provider (BLS)
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in BLS, ACLS, and PALS and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart Association, and any fees charged for such a course do not represent income to the Association.