Pre-Requisites, Application and Tuition | Train-the-Trainer
Pre-requisites for admission to Train-the-Trainer
- CFM Certified MBSR Teacher
- 5 or more years experience as an MBSR teacher
- Taught 15 or more 8-week MBSR classes
- Commitment to the study and practice of meditation, personal self-investigation, and regular attendance at silent teacher-led retreats
- Demonstrated adherence to the ethos, values and principles delineated in the CFM’s MBSR Standards of Practice
How to apply
CFM certified MBSR Teachers who have demonstrated competence and responsiveness, and who maintain the high standards that distinguish the Center For Mindfulness programs are invited to apply.
Tuition and payment
The tuition for the four courses of Train-the-Trainer is $14,900. Payment due upon acceptance into program.
Tuition must be paid in full prior to course start date.
|Payment Due Time Frame||Tuition Amount Due|
|Upon acceptance to Train-the-Trainer||$2,980|
|One month after acceptance||$2,980|
|Two months after acceptance||$2,980|
|Three months after acceptance||$2,980|
|Four months after acceptance||$2,980|
Commitment and refund policy
Your participation in this course represents a commitment to yourself and the MBSR Train-the-Trainer (TT) instructors, participants and staff.
Please note that ceasing to attend classes or notifying your instructor that you are withdrawing does not constitute official withdrawal. To officially withdraw, please contact the Oasis Project Coordinator in writing, via email.
|Upon acceptance to Train-the-Trainer||Full tuition refund, less $500 deposit|
|Two weeks before course start date||50%, less $500 deposit|
|Less than two weeks before course start date||0%|