The Parents Association offers several ways for you to get involved. Your support truly makes a difference in the educational experience of the students at UMass Medical School. The UMMS Parents Association:
- Plans and executes events and activities for medical students and parents
- Provides a forum for sharing the exciting initiatives under way at UMass Medical School
- Creates additional networks of contacts in the Commonwealth to promote the vitality of the Medical School
- Engages in activities designed to foster and enhance the Medical School's image in the community
- Enhances the Medical School's educational initiatives through its support of the Medical Education Fund
If you are interested in further involvement with the Parents Association or would like to receive the Parents Association monthly electronic newsletter, please contact Alumni and Parent Relations at 508-856-8300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.