How We Can Help You
If you are interested in partnering with the outside world, there are many ways we can help you. Among our many services, our office:
- Educates personnel about partnering (see our MassTERI site).
- Advises researchers about the commercial potential of their work
- If you think you have something interesting, contact us now!
- See when our MassTERi Task Force will be scouting for projects in your department.
- Facilitates connections to companies, investors, entrepreneurs, and expert consultants.
- Guides all sponsored research, licensing, and spin out activities.
- Proactively identifies potential researchers for sponsored research projects.
- Coordinates campus-wide engagement activities with industry.
- Handles business negotiations and teaming agreements with collaborators.
- Promotes access to your facilities for outside users.
- Helps various departments and offices craft “standard” contract terms, policies, and procedures related to partnering that give you more flexibility and position you for more successful outcome.
- Has the authority to solve the vast majority of problems that may arise during partnering activities.