Basic Skills for Working with Smokers Online Course - Registration Process
The cost of the online course is $150/person. There are two ways to register:
1. Check or Purchase Order payment only - click here and follow the instructions.
2. Using a Promo Code or Credit card payment only - click here and follow the instructions.
For Basic Skills Online Course: Cancelation will be permitted if the course has not been accessed. A $50 administrative fee will be charged for each cancelation.
- You will have at least six (6) months from the time you register to complete the course.
- Please allow 90 minutes for your registration to be processed.
- After the 90 minutes,
If after the steps above you're still having trouble logging in the course, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com for technical assistance. You will receive a response during normal business hours. Note - During registration, it is important to double check to make sure you've entered the right email address. Also for those using organizations/company's email addresses, there could be a spam filter that prevents you from receiving emails. We advise that you check your junk mail to see if information on how to set your password has been filtered as a junk mail.
- Go to https://umassmed.umassonline.net
- Click on Need Your Password? on the left side (Blackboard Learn users login here).
- Using Option 2, enter your first and last name and your email address that you used when you registered for the course. You will be sent an email immediately which will allow you to set your password.
- Follow instructions in the e-mail to set your password.
- The email address you entered when registering becomes your user name. For example, when logging into Blackboard Learn, you will enter that full email address in the UserName field (i.e., firstname.lastname@example.org).