Basic Skills for Working with Smokers Online Course - Registration Process
The cost of the online course is $150/person. There are two ways to register:
Using a Promo Code or Credit card payment only - click here and follow the instructions. You will get course access within 90 minutes of registration.
Check or Purchase Order payment only - click here and follow the instructions. You will get course access after payment is mailed out and received by the registrar.
For Basic Skills Online Course: Cancelation will be permitted if the course has not been accessed. A $50 administrative fee will be charged for each cancelation.
- You will have at least six (6) months from the time you register to complete the course.
- Please allow 90 minutes for your registration to be processed.
- After the 90 minutes has passed:
Note - During registration, it is important to double check to make sure you've entered the right email address. Also for those using organizations/company's email addresses, there could be a spam filter that prevents you from receiving emails. Please be sure to check your junk mail to see if information on how to set your password has been filtered as a junk mail.
After you successfully log into the course, it is very important that you run through the Computer Set-Up and Requirements checklist that is located in the Syllabus: Getting Started module.
Please direct any questions about registration or billing including payment receipt to email@example.com., non-technical questions about course content, test resets, or certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a response during normal business hours.
If after the steps above you're still having trouble logging in the course, or for technical help with your course 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, call TOLL FREE 1-855-789-7056, or visit http://umw.echelp.org/. When you contact them, please be sure to let the HelpDesk know that you are a student at UMass Worcester. You can also get help via live text chat. You will receive a response during normal business hours.
- Go to https://umassmed.umassonline.net.
- Click on Need Your Password? Under the “Blackboard Learn users login here” area.
- Using Option 1, enter your first and last name and your username, which is the email address you used to register for the course. For example, when logging into Blackboard Learn, you will enter that full email address in the UserName field (i.e., email@example.com).
- You will be sent an email immediately which will allow you to set your password.
- Follow the instructions in the email to set your password.