Kesava Kalluri, M.S.,
Kesava Kalluri is a graduate student in the Ph.D. program in Biomedical Engineering and Biotechnology program at the University of Massachusetts Lowell, Lowell , MA . His reasearch areas include energy weighted photon counting breast CT.
- M.S. Biomedical Engineering, University of Massachusetts Lowell, MA, USA
- B.E in Electrical Instrumentation Engineering, Osmania University, Hyderabad, India
- Kalluri KS, Mahd M, Glick SJ. Investigation of energy weighting using an energy discriminating photon counting detector for breast CT. Med Phys. 2013 Aug; 40(8):081923,DOI: 10.1118/1.4813901.
- Kesava Kalluri, Mufeed Mahd and Stephen J. Glick, "Comparing human observer performance in detecting microcalcifications with energy weighting and photon counting breast CT", Proc. SPIE 8313, 83130B (2012)
- Stephen J. Glick and Kesava Kalluri, "Investigating possible improvements in image quality with energy-weighting photon-counting breast CT", Proc. SPIE 7961, 79611T (2011)
- Kalluri, K.; Glick, S.J.; Mahd, M.; , "SNR improvement in dedicated breast CT using energy weighting with photon counting detectors," Bioengineering Conference (NEBEC), 2011 IEEE 37th Annual Northeast , April 2011, DOI:10.1109/NEBC.2011.5778614
- Jennifer Helen McKenzie , K. Udeni Alwis , Joanne E. Sordillo , Kesava Srinivas Kalluri and Donald Kirby Milton," Evaluation of lot-to-lot repeatability and effect of assay media choice in the recombinant Factor C assay",J. Environ. Monit., 2011,13, 1739-1745