- All pager transactions are handled through the Office of Student Affairs, S1-131 (requests, returns, replacements, payments).
- Pagers are required for all Core Clinical medical students.
|Administrative fee (new requests):|| $2.50 |
|Standard lease fee:|| $8.00/mo.|
|Replacement fee (lost or stolen):|| $100.00|
- Pagers are available for pick up beginning of the first week of Core Clinical Experiences in May.
- Students must complete a Pager Request form and return it along with a check in the amount of $98.50 (made payable to "UMMS Student Pagers") to the Office of Student Affairs at which time a pager will be distributed. The pager fee covers the first year of lease May 1st-April 30th.
Advanced Studies Students:
- Advanced Studies students are required to keep their pagers until all electives at University/Memorial campus are complete. Students may choose to keep their pager for the academic year noting that standard lease fees of $8.00 /month will apply.
- Extending Advanced Studies Students: Extended students should be aware that the rental fee is $8.00/month payable in advance each academic year.
- Students on a Leave of Absence (LOA): Students have the option of returning the pager prior to leaving. Lease fees apply until the pager is returned to Student Affairs.
- MD/PhD Students: Please return your pager to the Office of Student Affairs upon entering the PhD portion of your program. Pager fee balance will be due upon returning the pager.
- Please note that standard lease fees of $8.00/month will apply from May1 until the pager is returned to the Office of Student Affairs.
Pagers must be returned to the Office of Student Affairs. Returning your pager is a part of the "Certification for Graduation" process. The Office of Student Affairs must verify that a student's pager has been returned and all applicable fees have been paid prior to completing this process and graduating.