HEALTH CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS
Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences (GSBS)
Physical Exam within the past year.
- Measles, mumps and rubella - Dates of immunization or titers
- Completed Hepatitis B series (series of 3 vaccines) or titer.
- A one-time Tdap (Pertussis component included) is required
- Varicella (chicken pox) Date of disease or dates of 2 doses of Varicella, or titer.
- 2 Step TST: Documentation of 2 TST including mm of induration, or Quantiferon Gold serology or T-Spot results.
If TST is positive, a copy of a CXR within the past year must be included and treatment, if any.
Health clearance form must be signed by the student’s provider.
NOTE: THERE ARE NO ANNUAL REQUIREMENTS FOR EXISTING GSBS STUDENTS.