Residency Review Process
- The applicant contacts the admissions office via email at: email@example.com and requests a further review of their residency status. This request must specifically state why the applicant believes they (or an immediate family member) qualify as a Massachusetts resident.
- The Office of Admissions will acknowledge receipt of this request and advise the applicant to submit as much supporting documentation as possible – such as those documents and materials listed earlier in this policy.
- The applicant must promptly submit to the Admissions Office all requested documentation and any information the applicant views as applicable to this decision.
- This information and supporting materials will be forwarded for review and a final decision by the RRC.
- The candidate will be notified of the status of her/his “request for review” as soon as possible following submission of the additional information and supporting materials. The decision on appeal is final and may not be appealed further.
▴ Back To Top