|For questions please contact |
Jessica Wolanski, Event Manager
at 508-856-5114 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Continuing Education Credit
Accreditation Statement: This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the University of Massachusetts Medical School (UMMS). The University of Massachusetts Medical School is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
This activity has been approved for:
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™,
Risk management credit(s).
OEMS Credits have also been approved.
Policy on Faculty Disclosure: It is the policy of the University of Massachusetts Medical School to ensure fair balance, independence, objectivity and scientific rigor in all activities. All faculty participating in CME activities sponsored by the University of Massachusetts Medical School are required to present evidence-based data, identify and reference off-label product use and disclose all relevant financial relationships with those supporting the activity or others whose products or services are discussed. Faculty disclosure will be provided in the activity materials.
For Questions Contact
Date: November 21st, 2011
Program Goal: to develop your skills in simulation-based team training in patient safety and quality
- Designed for professionals and educators across all disciplines including: medicine, nursing, pharmacy, and allied health
- No cost CME: activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™, Nursing CEU(s) and Risk Management Credits. OEMS credits have been approved!
- Space is limited, register NOW!
- Priority will be given to individuals who enroll as a TEAM and submit a TEAM proposal for simulation in safety and quality
- 8-8:30 Registration, coffee & continental breakfast: Faculty Conference Room
- AM session: Plenary speaker: Dr. Neal Seymour: internationally recognized expert in surgical simulation
- Panel Discussion: UMass Memorial leaders address simulation in patient safety and quality
- Box Lunch Provided
- PM session Breakout simulation workshops: hands on training, novice to advanced:
- Topics include Simulation Basics: high fidelity manikins and debriefing; Mobile pediatric simulation; Surgical skills training; Telemedicine and simulation; Human factors; Conscious Sedation; and Prehospital/Disaster Simulation.
- 5-6 PM: Reception: Faculty Conference Room