Advanced Leadership Fellowship Program
The Fellowship program is designed for qualified graduate or post-graduate interdisciplinary clinicians, advocates, and family members who wish to develop or sharpen further their leadership skills.
Fellows are expected to rethink the ways in which healthcare, education, and social services are delivered, and the goals and quality of these services. Once they have completed the LEND program, Fellows will have the skills to bring about change within institutions, organizations, and communities.
- A graduate degree in a MCHB discipline or
- Individuals without a graduate degree may participate in the program if they enroll in the MPA degree program
- Clinical/relevant experience with individuals with disabilities and their families
- Leadership potential
- Commitment to improving the status of people with disabilities and their families
- Strong academic record
- Ability to commit the time necessary to complete the program successfully
Application materials for Advance Leadership Fellowship program can be downloaded here. Application deadline is May 1, 2013.
[back to LEND Program Description]