Applications must be submitted online. Applications will be available on November 15 2014. The application submission deadline is March 13, 2015. Supplemental application materials (LOR's, Electronic Transcripts, Resume, Personal Statement) can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copies of transcripts will be accepted until an original copy is received from your school. Particpants cannot be accepted to the program without an original transcript copy.
All participants must be at least eighteen years old, matriculating and a U.S. citizen or permanent resident to apply. Participants cannot be receiving funding from any other sources during the program. Participants MUST have proof of health insurance coverage prior to acceptance to the program.
When submitting an application please check off one of the following funding sources:
- To be eligible for NIH funding at least ONE of the following requirements must apply:
- Member of a racial or ethnic group under-represented in biomedical research (African American, Native American [Hawaiian and Alaskan] and Hispanic/Latino)
- Family meets criteria for disadvantaged (economic or educational) status
- Presently receive accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Participants who do not meet any of the criteria above, please select SURE funding