School of Medicine
Students are admitted through the School of Medicine and the matriculation process is performed by the Registrar's Office.
- Walk-in Registration is conducted the month of July for the incoming medical school students
- All items on the registration check off list are completed
- Picture ID's and library barcodes are issued
- Students are enrolled in all first-year Foundations of Medicine (FOM1) courses
- Health clearance is verified by Student Health Service during registration