In order to obtain a transcript, a written request is required. Forms are available in the Registrar’s Office, or can be downloaded and printed here. The request may also be made in the form of a letter that must include the following:
- Printed name and signature
- Any former name(s) used on university records
- Current address, telephone number and email address (if any)
- Date of birth
- Graduate degree received
- Graduation date and/or dates of attendance
- Complete address where transcript is to be sent
- Number of copies requested
There is no charge for transcripts. Transcripts are sent via first-class mail and sent within (2) working days after the written request is received.
When requests are made in person, appropriate documentation for identification such as a student picture ID or driver’s license is required. Telephone and email requests are not accepted.
File copies of undergraduate and/or graduate transcripts from another institution will not be released (back) to the student or to a third party. The request will be returned to the student or third party with a statement explaining the policy.