The services provided include but are not limited to consultation, evaluation, induction onto buprenorphine, treatment stabilization and/or brief treatment for patients with addictions to a variety of substances such as alcohol, opiates, cocaine, tobacco, benzodiazepines, cannabis and poly-substances. Patients with complex comorbid psychiatric disorders that may require a higher level of care may be evaluated and referred to outside Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP). Length of stay in treatment is expected to be relatively brief (12 weeks), but individual cases will be evaluated and considered for prolonged interventions.
- Comprehensive diagnostic evaluation
- Buprenorphine (Suboxone) induction and maintenance
- Medication management for alcohol, tobacco and illicit substances
- Medication management for co-occurring psychiatric disorders
- Hepatitis C and addiction recovery group
- Opioid Recovery groups
- Counseling and psychotherapy, including time-limited therapy for co-occurring opioid addiction and chronic pain