Frozen Fruit Sorbet
- 2 medium bananas
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Garnish optional: Whole strawberries
- Peel bananas and cut into 1 inch pieces. Place bananas and strawberries on a wax-paper lined rimmed baking sheet. Freeze 1 1/2 to 2 hours until completely frozen.
- Process fruit, water, and lemon juice in a food processor until smooth.
- Serve immediately or freeze up to 2 weeks. Garnish servings with whole strawberries.
For a variation, you can use 1 banana instead of 2, and replace the 1 cup strawberries with 1 cup mango + 1 cup pineapple.