• 2 large eggs
• ¼ cup honey
• 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
• ¼ cup water
• 1 ½ cups almond flour
• ½ teaspoon sea salt
• ½ teaspoon baking soda
• 1 tablespoon arrowroot powder
• 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
• In a blender, combine the eggs, honey, vanilla extract and water; process on high for about 1 minute, until smooth. Add the almond flour, salt, baking soda, and arrowroot powder, and blend until thoroughly combined.
• Heat the grapeseed oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Ladle 1 heaping tablespoon of the batter onto the skillet for each pancake.
• Cook until small bubbles form on the top of each pancake, when bubbles begin to open, flip each pancake
• When fully cooked, transfer to a plate.