- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup honey – local is best
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup water
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- In a blender, combine the eggs, honey, vanilla extract, and water; process on high for about 1 minute, until smooth. Add the almond flour, salt, baking soda, and blend until thoroughly combined.
- Heat the canola oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Ladle 1 heaping tablespoon of the batter onto the skillet for each pancake.
- Cook until small bubbles form on the top of each pancake, when bubbles begin to open, flip each pancake
- When fully cooked, transfer to a plate.