Cinnamon Apple Muffins
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup arrowroot powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup grapeseed oil
- ½ cup honey
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 medium apples, peeled, cored, and diced into ¼ inch cubes
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line 10 muffin cups with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, salt, baking soda, arrowroot powder, and cinnamon.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the grapeseed oil, honey, egg, and vanilla extract.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the almond flour mixture until thoroughly combined, then fold in the apples.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the muffin tops are golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let the muffins cool in the pan for 30 minutes, and then serve.