Makes about 12 slices
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup canola oil
- ½ cup honey--local is best
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- ½ cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup dried currants (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 2 mini loaf pans with grapeseed oil and dust with almond flour.
- In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon. In a medium bowl, whisk together the grapeseed oil, honey, and eggs.
- Blend the almond flour mixture into the wet ingredients until thoroughly combined, then fold in the zucchini, pecans, and currants. Scoop the batter into the pans.
- ake for 50 to 60 minutes on the bottom rack of the oven, until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let the bread cool in the pans for 1 hour, then serve.
Sign up for our newsletter for IBD recipes & diet tips
▴ Back To Top