- About Us
- Healthy Eating
- Nutrition Research
- Programs and Services
- Healthy Recipes
- Mindful Eating
• 12 ounces soft silken tofu, drained
• 2 tsp vanilla extract
• 1/8 tsp almond extract
• 1 c semisweet chocolate chips, melted
• 1/2 c fat-free Greek-style yogurt
1. Place the tofu, vanilla extract, and almond extract in a food processor and blend until smooth. Add the chocolate and blend for 1 minute. Scrape the sides with a rubber spatula and blend for 1 minute longer or until incorporated. Pour into a large bowl.
2. Fold in the yogurt just until blended. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Note: For chocolate semifreddo, place the mixture in a 9" loaf pan lined with foil. Cover and freeze for 3 to 4 hours or until just set. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Info Per Serving: 271 Cal, 11 g pro, 40 g carbs, 18 g fat, 10 g sat fat, 0 mg chol, 19 mg sodium, 4 g fiber