ACT128800 Inclusion Exclusion
Ages Eligible for Study: 18 Years to 55 Years
Genders Eligible for Study: Both
Accepts Healthy Volunteers: No
- Adult males and females
- Diagnosis of RRMS as defined by the revised (2005) McDonald Diagnostic Criteria for Multiple Sclerosis (MS).
- Signed inform consent prior to initiation of any study-mandated procedure.
- A diagnosis of MS categorized as primary progressive or secondary progressive or progressive relapsing.
- Patients currently treated for an autoimmune disorder other than MS.
- Contraindications for MRI.
- Ongoing bacterial, viral, or fungal infection.
- History or presence of malignancy.