Application for Admission
It is highly suggested that you submit your online application and personal statement as soon as possible. This will allow the admissions office to open a file for you and assist you as you work towards getting all your supporting credentials. A complete application for admission must include all of the following:
- An official admission online application form through ApplyYourself.
- A personal statement of one to two pages describing your educational expectations, career aspirations, research experience and any special qualifications or experience.
- A current resume or CV.
- Three letters of recommendation from individuals who are able to assess past academic performance, research experience, and prospective success in graduate school.
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions attended.
- An application fee of $80.
- Foreign applicants must submit TOEFL scores.
Application deadline: June 15, 2015