GoToMeeting makes it easier to organize and participate in online meetings. Travel less and accomplish more.
Schedule meetings in advance, or schedule a future meeting. Collaborate on documents, deliver presentations, perform product demonstrations and securely share confidential information from anywhere, at any time. Additional features include:
- Allows up to 25 Participants
- High Definition Capabilities for up to 6 participants
- Firewall Friendly
- Desktop Icon For Quick Initation
- Integrated Audio (Choose beteeen Phone and (VoIP)Voice over Internet Protocal or both)
There are 2 different kinds of accounts available for GoToMeeting:
- Dedicated Accounts: Dedicated accounts will be set up using the “umassmed.edu” email account of an individual. This person will be able to schedule meetings at his/her discretion.
- Generic Accounts: Generic accounts will be set up using a generic departmental email account and password. A generic account is tied to a functioning email box which requires someone to manage; this is the role of a Group Manager within GoToMeeting. To find out more about the Group Manager role and options for managing generic accounts, please refer to the decision-making guide.
Contact the UMMS Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an account.