What is Email Marketing?
Email marketing is the process of promoting your product/service to the target customer/user via an email. According to a recent (March 2014) report by Econsultancy, emails remains the best digital channel for overall return on Investment (ROI).
Investing in email marketing campaigns is considered one of the most effective marketing strategies due to the following:
- Sending an email is considered one of the lowest-cost marketing channels
- Emails provide the opportunity for custom segmentation & hyper-targeting
- With an email, it is easy to Include of a specific call-to-action
- Emails are easy to create, easy to track & easy to share
- Emails are global in nature
- When sending an email, one can expect an Immediate delivery & fast response
Here at the UMMS IT we can work with you on defining your email markeitng campaign as well as running and evaluating the sucess (or lack of) of your email markeitng campaigns. When defining your email marketing campaigns, we will focus on the following elements:
- Tailored to the target user subject line
- Engaging visuals and template design
- A clear call-to-action
- Optimized time for sending the email