Set Your Home Page
- Open Safari if it is not already open.
- Choose Safari > Preferences, and then click General.
- Do one of the following:
If you also want the homepage to appear whenever you open a new Safari window, choose Homepage from the “New windows open with” pop-up menu.
- To use the page in the current Safariwindow or tab, click “Set to Current Page.”
- To use another page, type its address in the Homepage field.
- To use a blank page, delete the contents of the Homepage field so that the field is blank.
- Open Internet Explorer and navigate to the page you would like to set as your home page.
- Go to Tools on your menu bar and select Internet Options.
- Under the General tab you should see a section labeled Home Page.
- Click on Use Current then click OK.
- Open the website you want to set as your home page.
- Click the icon to the left of the web address, drag it to the Home button, and release.
- Click Yes to set this as your home page.
- Click the options menu on the browser toolbar, select Settings.
- Add the home button to the browser toolbar
This option actually comes as naturally disabled. To turn it on, select the Show Home button checkbox in the Appearance section.
- Set your homepage
When the Show Home button checkbox is checked, a web address will appear below it. You can now select Change and enter a new url.
▴ Back To Top