Become a Member
The UMass Medical School IDDRC offers a range of supports for investigators studying topics of relevance to intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD).
Benefits of membership
- Unique and/or discounted access to IDDRC Core Services
- Access to research populations appropriate for IDD research
- Information provision and service coordination
- Research mentorship program for IDDRC members
- New program development opportunities
Current IDDRC member investigators
Current IDDRC members include a broad range of biomedical, biobehavioral, and behavioral scientists drawn from UMass Medical School’s basic and clinical science departments, including:
Biochemistry and Molecular Pharmacology
Family Medicine and Community Health
Microbiology and Phsyiological Systems
How to become a member
- Advance discussion with IDDRC Director recommended.
- Submit an NIH-style biosketch via email.
- Submit an abstract of an externally or internally funded project addressing one or more topics of relevance.