Going forward, to streamline the system and better ensure on time payments, we are eliminating handwritten timesheets, faxing, taking a picture of the time/travel sheet and strictly implementing that all SP’s are required to email their timesheet using an electronic timesheet.
Guidelines for submitting time and travel sheets:
- All time and travel sheets must be submitted within 2 weeks of the event
- Time and travel sheets must be submitted electronically
- Starting week ending January 16, 2016 you are required to complete your time sheet electronically.
- Your time/travel sheet is due to Kathleen Altomare on January 21, 2016 on or before 10am
- Going forward it will be due every other Thursday at 10AM or before. Please mark on your calendar accordingly.
To accommodate all of your different operating systems, please see 3 variations of the Time/Travel Sheet – one in Word, Adobe PDF and one in Excel. Each variation of the timesheet contains the same fields, it is just in a different type of document to suit your technical requirements. Click on one of the following links to download the time/travel sheet.
Please use the one version that works best for you. It is imperative you complete all fields in the timesheet or run the risk that your pay may be delayed.
Email your completed time/travel sheet to: email@example.com
A few tips:
You can save your preferred time/travel sheet to your personal desktop. How to save the attached document would be as follows:
- Click on one of the document versions of choice. This will download the file.
- Open the file
- From the File Menu select Save As
- Save As to the Desktop
For MAC Users:
The template will now be on your desktop. Before you submit your completed time/travel sheet make sure you rename the file with the date you are submitting your time on. This way you will have a copy of your timesheet on your desk top as a reference. You will also have a copy of your time sheet in your sent box in your email account if you ever needed to go back to see what was sent.