Time & Travel Sheet Reporting
- All time and travel sheets must be submitted within 2 weeks of the event
- Time and travel sheets must be submitted electronically
- Starting week ending January 16, 2016 you are required to complete your time sheet electronically.
- Your time/travel sheet is due to Kathleen Altomare on January 21, 2016 on or before 10am
- Going forward it will be due every other Thursday at 10AM or before. Please mark on your calendar accordingly.
Please use the one version that works best for you. It is imperative you complete all fields in the timesheet or run the risk that your pay may be delayed.
Email your completed time/travel sheet to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on one of the document versions of choice. This will download the file.
- Open the file
- From the File Menu select Save As
- Save As to the Desktop
The template will now be on your desktop. Before you submit your completed time/travel sheet make sure you rename the file with the date you are submitting your time on. This way you will have a copy of your timesheet on your desk top as a reference. You will also have a copy of your time sheet in your sent box in your email account if you ever needed to go back to see what was sent.