Interested in Teaching Future Clinicians?
Thank you for your interest in our iCELS Standardized Patient Program.
We strongly encourage you to join us for our open house and casting call on one of the dates below. Click here for more information:
- Monday, May 18th, 2pm-4pm
- Wednesday, May 20th, 10am-2pm
If you wish to attend, RSVP with your session preference to email@example.com
Hours are variable and project assignments vary depending upon the educational objectives and demographics of each case. Cases are held at the UMASS Medical School iCELS and throughout the Boston area. Upon hiring you will be enrolled in the UMASS Medical School Human Resources as a per diem employee.
As a standardized acting patient, it is important that you are able to meet minimum requirements in order for us to remain in contact with you and appropriately schedule assignments.
- Must own a car and have reliable transportation
- Must own a cell phone
- Must have a personal email account to access program correspondence, and have working familiarity with basic internet applications
- Must be willing to wear a hospital johnny (with undergarments on)
- Must be willing to be physically examined (defined as basic heart, lung and abdominal exam)
We are very proud of our Standardized Patient Program and aim to provide the highest fidelity services possible. Our standardized patients must be reliable, have flexible availability and overall have a commitment to medical education.
Click Here to Apply