- HR Home
- HR Direct
- Immigration Services
- Learning & Development
- Labor Relations
- Employee Relations
The Chancellor’s Award for Advancing the UMMS Mission is bestowed annually upon an individual staff member or team whose actions make a substantial impact in advancing the mission of the University of Massachusetts Medical School (UMMS) through: public service, research, teaching, and healthcare delivery, in one or more of the following ways:
• Commitment to the vision and mission of UMMS
• Dedication to always supporting what is in the best interest of UMMS
• Initiative to accomplish goals using new and improved methods
• Vision to see opportunities for change and develop innovative solutions
• Passion to achieving UMMS goals and mission
1. UMMS benefited exempt and non-exempt employees (non-faculty) with a minimum of three years of employment.
2. Employee has fulfilled all job duties, and has performed “above and beyond” the scope of their position responsibilities.
Click the following link to access the Nomination Form for the Chancellor's Award for Advancing the UMMS Mission