UMass Medical School offers many choices for benefits to help meet you and your family’s needs. Learn more about your options on this website. For questions about your benefits please email us at Benefits.UMMS@umassmed.edu
, or you can contact us at 508-856-5260, option 1. For TTY call 508-856-4053. Our fax number is 508-856-4049.
ScriptCenter Express Prescription Pickup
2013 Fall Benefits Open Enrollment Is Here
2013 Fall Benefits Open Enrollment Includes:
• UMASS Sick Leave Bank (For non-unit, SHARE and NAGE employees)
• Health Insurance Buy-Out Option
No action required in plans listed above unless you are making changes.
• Health Care Spending Account – Annual Contribution Limit remains at $2500
• Dependent Care Assistance Program – Annual Contribution Limit remains at $5000 per family
• Child Care Assistance Program
Re-enrollment is required for Health Care Spending Account, Dependent Care Assistance, and Child Care Assistance Program.
Click the E-Benefits At A Glance Brochure for more information! Also, see benefit documents below for more information!
Click the Fall 2013 Open Enrollment Sessions Schedule to see when Benefits will be coming to the offsite locations.
please see Benefit Summary documents below for more Benefit information.