The Graduate Entry Pathway (GEP) is for individuals with a bachelor’s degree in a field other than nursing, leading first to Registered Nurse (RN) licensurethen to Doctor of Nursing Practice.
Plans of Study:
- GEP to Doctor of Nursing Practice Options for APNs
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (AGPCNP)
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AGACNP)
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- GEP to PhD Track Option
- The purpose of the GEP to PhD Track is to accelerate the research careers of nurse scientists with an opportunity to complete the PhD in Nursing in a period of five to six years. Graduates receive a PhD in Nursing degree.
Specialty options for matriculated GEP students and non matriculated RNs
Frequently Asked Questions:
GEP to DNP
GEP to PhD
What is nursing? What is a nurse practitioner?
RN NCLEX Pass Rates :
Program Fact Sheets:
*GEP to Doctor of Nursing Practice
Application Deadline - December 1st
More about GEP Admission
Interprofessional Center for Experiential Learning and Simulation (iCELS)
The innovative new iCels Center was established in 2013 to build on our successes in health science, research, nursing and medical education