Graduate Entry Pathway (GEP)
The application deadline is January 15th. Applicants must submit a completed application to Nursing CAS by the deadline date to be considered for admission. Application status emails will be sent to the email provided on the application via Nursing CAS.
- Undergraduate GPA 3.0 or higher
- Acceptable Graduate Record Exam (GRE)
- Completed Application by deadline date
Requirements for Admission
- Completed Application submitted to Nursing CAS refer to Nursing CAS instructions
- Three letters of recommendation two academic references from a former faculty member and one professional reference submitted to Nursing CAS
- Resume uploaded to Nursing CAS
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended sent directly to Nursing CAS. Students obtaining a degree in a Foreign Country must have transcripts evaluated by World Education Services (WES) prior to applying for admission.
- Personal Statement uploaded to Nursing CAS refer to Nursing CAS instructions for essay requirement.
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE) general test (submitted directly to the Graduate School of Nursing from ETS (School Code 3947 Department code 0610)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is required from international students who have not earned a degree in a country where English is the primary language.
- Complete Graduate School of Nursing checklist, submit directly to the Graduate School of Nursing. (PRINT CHECKLIST)
- A notarized proof of residency (all applicants, both Massachusetts Residents and non-residents, must submit) (PRINT FORM)
- Anatomy & Physiology I with Lab (taken within five years grade C or higher)
- Anatomy & Physiology II with Lab (taken within five years grade C or higher)
- Microbiology with Lab (taken within five years grade C or higher)
- College Level Statistics Course (no time limit)
- Social Studies Course (no time limit)
- Human Growth & Development Course (taken within five years grade C or higher)
- CPR Certification for Health Providers (BLS) by the American Heart Association (After acceptance to program and prior to June orientation)