Career & Professional Development
GSBS is expanding programs and resources in the area of career & professional development. Our mission is to prepare doctoral and postdoctoral scholars for success in careers that promote the scientific enterprise in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and beyond.
- Get started with your career planning using myIDP (a new online career planning tool for scientists)
- Check out books from the new GSBS Career & Professional Development special collection in the Lamar Soutter Library
- Attend a Career Advising Brown Bag (CABB) discussion to gain strategies for your career development and share resources with peers (dates for 2013 will be posted via the GSBS student & postdoc listservs)
- Attend events in the Professional Development Series , and take advantage of other resources offered through the Office of Postdoctoral Scholars
- Schedule an appointment to discuss a specific issue related to your own career development (including feedback on job search materials). To schedule an appointment, call 6-1938.
I look forward to meeting you!
Cynthia Fuhrmann, PhD
Assistant Dean, Career & Professional Development