Pre-Award Grant Processing Checklist
University of Massachusetts Medical School - Emergency Medicine
RF requires 6 business days to review materials
PI is responsible for:
Administrator is responsible for:
- Face Page (if required)
- Obtain contact info for all Key Personnel
- Checklist Page (PHS 398, if requested); Split-Rate Checklist Page - One Year; Split-Rate Checklist Page - Two Years
- Subrecipient Package (Provide consortium institute with the following information in addition to the checklist: Title, UMass and Sponsor due dates, Project dates, FOA#, Applying Institute, and Mechanism).
- Make sure that all Summary Disclosure of Financial Interests Form (SDFI) are done (UMass key personnel only)
- Any other documents required by UMass or sponsor
- When budget is complete and approved by PI, get signatures for RF (signatures include PI, all Co-I, Financial Administrator, EM Chair, and other department chairs),then review CAYUSE and send to PI for Final Approval.