Chancellor’s Award for Excellence in Community Service
The University of Massachusetts Medical School (UMMS) is committed to volunteerism in the communities where we live, work and study. The Chancellor's Award for Excellence in Community Service is bestowed annually upon an individual UMMS staff member or team that provides service to the community in the following ways:
• Demonstrates a spirit of commitment to those in need of assistance (veterans, disabled, etc.)
• Passionate engagement resulting in a meaningful impact to our community
• Strengthens relationships within the community
Nomination Eligibility Criteria
1. UMMS benefited exempt and non-exempt employees (non-faculty) with a minimum of three years of employment.
2. Community service activity must be provided outside of the employee’s regular duties and responsibilities.
Click the following link to access the Nomination Form for the Chancellor's Award for Excellence in Community Service